8 marzo 2021
Real World research on medicinal products: key contribution of the European Network of Centres in Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacovigilance (ENCePP)
The aim of this 2-hour webinar is to provide the opportunity for academic communities and learned societies to gain a better understanding of:
- what the European Network of Centres for Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacovigilance (ENCePP) is;
- how ENCePP contributes to improving pharmaco-epidemiological research, particularly in a pandemic situation.
ENCePP members will:
- share their experience in working with the ENCePP tools;
- illustrate how the network supports observational research conducted by academia;
- discuss important methodological aspects of providing high-quality evidence from observational studies to support regulatory and public-health decision-making and related challenges.